Operations Administrative Assistant I
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges – District Office is seeking a FT. Operations Administrative
Under the direction of the Associate Director of Operations, Continuing Education this position will be responsible for:
- Performing a variety of duties related to the delivery of Continuing Education Health and EMS classes. Data entry of class courses and sections, program support for Health and EMS curriculum managers, maintains records and files, prepares reports, and other clerical tasks.
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years administrative assistant experience. Preferably within the healthcare field.
- Must have intermediate skill set using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Must have attention to detail and maintain accuracy, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with administration and instructional personnel as well as students and the general public.
Review of applications/resumes will begin October 14, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and submit your resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third St., Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.