Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is seeking Full-time Nursing Instructors.
Are you passionate about Nursing and ready to move your nursing career to the next level?
As part of our Nursing Faculty, you will join a team ready to inspire our motivated students to realize their educational and career goals while you enjoy competitive compensation and exceptional benefits package. If you are passionate about nursing and would like to assist students in achieving their dreams of nursing careers, we encourage you to apply today.
Under the direction of the Dean of Instruction this position will be responsible for:
- Providing educational instruction in accordance with the strategic priorities of the college, general college guidelines, board policies, and administrative guidelines.
- Teaching courses and assessing learning outcomes may include alternative delivery methods to include technology-based instructional tools, on-line and hybrid environments.
- Responsibilities will include program recruiting, advising students, and facilitating student organizations.
- Teaching courses and assessing learning outcomes may include varying schedules to
include evenings, multiple campuses, and alternative delivery methods to include technology-based
instructional tools, on-line and hybrid environments.
Qualifications will include:
- Master’s degree in Nursing required, or shall make annual progress toward the attainment of such degree.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Iowa Registered Nurse license and BCLS certified.
- Excellent communication skills along with a high level of initiative and practical judgment
- A minimum of 2 years’ nursing experience working in a clinical setting
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
Review of applications will begin July 16, 2018 and continue until the position is
filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street,
Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.