Part-time Child Care Provider - Learning Tree Children's Center
Under the direction of the Manager of Child Care Center this position will be responsible for:
- Caring for and supervising children ages 6weeks to 6yrs. of age.
- Design and deliver informal learning experiences.
- Assisting teacher with small group learning experiences
- Conducting snack and lunch routines
- Assisting with all daily routines as requested by supervisor
Qualifications will include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to successfully pass a state and federal background check.
- Previous child care experience required.
- Must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with children, staff, parents, and the public.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse population.
- Successful candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to complete mandatory DHS training within six months of hire.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.