Maquoketa Center Facilitator
EICC is seeking a FT. Facilitator for the Maquoketa, Iowa Center
Under the direction of the Clinton Campus President this position will be responsible for:
- Provides oversight for the programs and services at the Maquoketa Center. Identifies local education needs and works to implement a plan to address needs. Facilitates credit and noncredit offerings for Jackson County residents. This position will represent the Clinton Community College and Eastern Iowa Community Colleges in the Jackson County region.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years experience in a college environment.
- Must possess strong administrative skills.
- Must have intermediate skill set using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The successful candidate must have excellent public relation skills.
- Must be able to work independently with excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with students, administration, instructional personnel, and the general public.
Review of applications/resumes will begin November 11, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and submit your resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third St., Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.