Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is seeking FT. PACE Career Navigator/Academic Advisor for our Scott college campus.
Under the direction of the Workforce Innovation Director/Dean of Student Development this position will be responsible for:
- The Career Navigator will assist students enrolling in identified programs and will
work to develop collaboration with employers in identified industry areas in order
to connect students with work-based learning experiences, and ultimately with employment.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous Community College career and academic advising experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with administration and instructional personnel as well as students and the general public.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both written and
Review of applications will begin Monday, October 9, 2017 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to: EICC-HR@eicc.edu.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801, (563)336-3487, email@example.com, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.