Information Desk/Test Center Assistant
EICC – Clinton campus is seeking Information Desk/Test Center Assistant, 30hr. per week
Under the direction of the Assistant to President for Administration this position will be responsible for:
- Operating the Information Desk reception area including answering phones, providing designated information to students and general public. This position will also assist faculty with clerical classroom needs as assigned. Duties will also include administering and monitoring tests as requested by faculty. The successful candidate will be assist the business office and student services as assigned.
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree required or Administrative Office Support diploma required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and Work applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
Review of applications/resumes will begin October 14, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and submit your resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third St., Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.