EARTH Center Web Designer/Web Server Specialist
EICC is seeking a full-time EARTH Center Web Designer/Web Server Specialist
(This position is granted funded and continuance is based on funding)
Under the direction of the Associate Director of the EARTH Center, this position will be responsible for:
- This position will be responsible for working with instructional designers, faculty, and subject matter experts to develop a plan to determine the design, functionality, and usability of the instructional materials and dissemination of such. Responsibilities will also include development and integration of quality content and technical IT assistance by executing positive customer service communication, continuing professional development and applying current knowledge to all software and hardware needs of the EARTH Center.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate’s degree in web design, instructional technology, computer programming, database and server management, and/or information technology/media relations required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in website content development, server management, and web-based product development in multimedia, video, AVR/VR, web authoring, blogs, webcasts, videoconferencing, social media platforms, video/photo editing, instructional technology applications.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting and repairing computer/technology hardware issues.
- Front-end design and development experience.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with administration and instructional personnel as well as students and the public.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both written and
Review of applications will begin October 18, 2021 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please https://web2.eicc.edu/communication/index.php and send resume and cover letter to e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.