Data Specialist/Office Coordinator
SCC/West Davenport Center is seeking a FT. Data Specialist/Office Coordinator.
Under the direction of the Assistant Dean of Adult Education this position will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the coordination of the student intake process and the collection, management, quality control, and reporting of ABE/HSE/ESL data for local, state and federal reporting.
- The position assists with data analysis for program improvement and serves as a resource for program staff.
- Coordinates purchasing process.
- Assists with front desk coverage at West Davenport Center and coordinates record maintenance.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate degree required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in data entry and customer service areas.
- Must possess good organizational and interpersonal skills as well as an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to learn advanced database skills.
- Experience in delivering quality customer service.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with administration and instructional personnel as well as students and the general public.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
Review of applications/resumes will begin September 3, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and submit your resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third St., Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.