Information Desk/Test Center Assistant
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Clinton Community Colleges is seeking an Information Desk/Test Center Assistants (2) 30hr. per week
Under the direction of the Assistant to President for Administration this position will be responsible for:
- Operating the Information Desk reception area including answering phones, providing
designated information to students and general public. This position will also assist
faculty with clerical classroom needs as assigned. Duties will also include administering
and monitoring tests as requested by faculty. The successful candidate will be assist
the business office and student services as assigned.
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree required or Administrative Office Support diploma required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and Work applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
Review of applications will begin May 13, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third Street, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.) Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 - 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with the policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563/336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.