Administrative Assistant II
SCC (Belmont campus) is seeking a Ft. Administrative Assistant II (Financial Aid Office)
Under the direction of the Financial Aid Officer this position will be responsible for:
- Providing clerical support to the Financial Aid office. This will include data entry,
creating and maintaining spreadsheets, receptionist duties, meeting preparation, and
filing, maintaining schedules, scheduling appointments, and maintaining data bases.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate degree required.
- Previous administrative assistant or secretarial experience required.
- Must have extensive computer experience to include Microsoft Office suite (word, excel, etc.).
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information in a complex setting.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Must maintain a commitment to providing quality service that meets or exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Must possess the attitude, knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to create an effective learning environment.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Review of applications will begin Monday, December 2, 2019 and continue until the
position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and send
resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.