Accounts Payable Clerk
EICC Urban Campus is seeking a Ft. Accounts Payable Clerk
Under the direction of the Director of Business Services this position will be responsible for:
- Under general direction, examines, checks, and verifies information on purchase orders, invoices, checks, and vouchers for completeness and accuracy. Creates vouchers for processing checks and reconciles accounts payable transactions.
Qualifications will include:
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor Degree preferred in business, accounting, or related field.
- Three to five years of related job experience required.
- Must have basic accounting skills
- Must have computer experience to include Microsoft Office suite (word, excel, etc.).
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Must maintain a commitment to providing quality service that meets or exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees and vendors and possess professional integrity.
Review of applications will begin Monday, January 13, 2020 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu .