How do EICC’s Associate Degrees transfer to Capella University?
Several of our Associate Degrees have been reviewed by Capella and a transfer guide has been created to assist the student in course selection. You will find these guides in the list of helpful links below.
All other Associate Degrees will transfer on a course-by-course basis meaning that the Capella University Registrar will review each course individually to determine how it meets course requirements of the Capella Bachelor’s Degree. In this circumstance, carefully select courses using the General Education Guide, also located in the list of links below, and consult with an advisor.
Note that up to 96 semester credits can be transferred and Capella University offers a 10 percent tuition discount to graduates of our colleges. To receive this tuition discount and take advantage of our transfer guide agreements, please self-identify as an EICC student and graduate to your Capella advisor and at the time of Capella course registration.
If you have not yet registered for classes at one of our colleges, an admissions representative will be happy to answer your questions regarding transfer.
If you are a current student, please contact your advisor or Academic Advising at your college:
- Clinton: 563-244-7001
- Muscatine: 563-288-6001
- Scott: 563-441-4181
At Capella University, contact:
All questions specific to advising, transfer of courses, degree planning, etc. should be directed to an Enrollment Counselor at 1-866-808-4080. All Capella contact information is listed on Capella’s EICC welcome page
- Capella Welcome Page to EICC Students
- General Education Guide
- Transfer Guides
- AA to BS Business Administration
- AA to BS Business (Other)
- AA to BS IT Information Security
- AA to BS IT Network Technology
- AA to BS IT Project Management
- AA to BS IT System Development
- AAS Accounting Management to BS Business Administration
- AAS Business Management to BS Business Administration
- AAS IT Networking to BS Information Technology (General)
- AAS IT Networking to BS Network Technology
- AAS IT Networking to BS System Development
- AAS IT Software Development to BS Information Technology (General)
- AAS Software Development to BS Network Technology
- AAS Software Development to BS System Development