Adjunct Faculty - SCC
Please complete the following Adjunct Application whether applying for an adjunct (part-time) teaching opportunity in general or applying for a specific job as posted on this web site or advertised in another medium.
This Adjunct Application may be completed online or you may print it out, complete it by hand and send it through the U.S. Mail to the applicable college(s).
Note to current SCC adjuncts: as a current adjunct you do not need to send in a new application or resume at this time. Just indicate your interest to Lynne M. Charles and she will send the application and/or resume that she has on file to the Dept. Coordinator. If the DC needs details or a more current application/resume Lynne M. Charles, or the DC, will contact you.
Submit resume to:
Part-Time (Adjunct) Faculty
Dual Credit Classes (taught at local high schools)
Calendar per local high school involved
Contemporary World Issues (GLS 100)
Central High School, Davenport, IA
- Credit Hours: 3 credits, ($1,875 instructor pay for each, 3rd and 4th quarter)
- Day & Time:
a. 3rd Quarter, January 19, 2016—Mar. 18, 2016. Time: 9:45—11:18 AM
b. 4th Quarter, March 19, 2016—May 26, 2016. Time: 11:25—1:00 PM (includes lunch break)
- Qualifications: Master Degree in Political Science, Economics, or History. Teaching experience desirable.
- To apply: http://web2.eicc.edu/forms/jobapp.html
Principles of Microeconomics (Spring 2016)
This is a "concurrent" (dual credit) teaching assignment at Davenport North H.S. (Fourth Quarter in the Spring Term)
Note: Two classes are scheduled, which will run back-to-back
- Credit Hours: 3 credits, ($1,875 instructor pay for each class)
- Day & Time: The Classes Meet Daily (M-F) per the Davenport Schools Calendar: March 28 - May 26, 2016
a. Course #1 8:10 - 9:35 AM
b. Course #2 9:40 - 11:05 AM
- Campus: Davenport North High School, 626 W. 53rd St., Davenport, IA
- Qualifications: Master Degree in Economics. Teaching experience desirable
- To apply, see application process above.
Career and Technology Education
RN designation and a Masters Degree; needed for classroom and clinical supervision.
Career & Technology Education (CTE), Fall, 2015
- Credit Hours and Pay: Seven credit hours, $4,375 instructor pay
- Day & Time: Daily, 8:00 to 14:30 (2:30 PM) for a length of 7 weeks
- Term: Fall, Spring, and Summer 2015 and beyond depending on student enrollment
- Campus: Belmont, Bettendorf
- Qualifications: A minimum of ten years truck driving experience, valid CDL A with tank endorsement,
and current medical card. T endorsement is a plus.
Women and Minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Applicants with disabilities who require special accommodations in the application or testing process should notify the Human Resources Department prior to the closing date. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY