- List the legislative requirements associated with medication administration.
- Describe the role of the medication manager and identify required methods of drug storage/ disposal.
- Define terms associated with drug administration.
- Differentiate between different drug preparations including precautions for administration.
- List six rights of medication administration and identify information medication managers must know prior to administering medications.
- Demonstrate correct procedures for safe administration of nonparenteral medications.
Classes are offered at the Scott Community College Urban Center. The program fee is $70. For more information contact the Continuing Education Department at 1-888-336-3907.
August 23 - 30
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.