Eastern Iowa Community College Study Abroad programs are open to students who have:
- Turned 18 years of age prior to the time of the trip
- Completed at least 12 college credits
- Maintained a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Completed Basic Writing (ENG: 013) or minimum English placement score based on college assessment
- Completed Introduction to College Reading (RDG: 032/033) or minimum reading placement score based on college assessment
- Completed at least one semester of foreign language (credit-bearing course) or taken one year of high school foreign language in the language of the destination country (when applicable)
- Participation in Study Abroad programs at EICC is contingent upon approval by the lead faculty and the International Programs Office. Each program may have different processes for participation approval and notification.