The Clinton Community College Alumni Association will host the 6th Annual OKTOBERFEST
at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, October 18 at the Wild Rose Casino in Clinton.
Delicious food, LIVE music by the TRITONES Jazz Ensemble, and live and silent auctions will be available to all attendees.
Thirty varieties of beer will be tasted including:
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest
- Leinenkugels Oktoberfest
- Schafly Pumpkin Ale
- Shock Top Pumpkin Ale
- Leffe Blonde
- Deschutes Mirror Pond Ale
- Jalapeno Ale from Bent River
- Mississippi Blond from Bent River
- Bells Two Hearted Ale & Midwestern Pale Ale
- Millstream Iowa Pale Ale
- Founders Dirty Bastard
- Shinerbock Oktoberfest
- Unibroue La Fin du Monde
- Kentucky Ale
- Goose Island Christmas Ale
- Blue Moon
- Deschutes Black Butte Porter
- Uncommon Stout from Bent River
- Breckenridge Vanilla Porter & Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider
- Bards Sorghum Malt (Gluten-free)
- Jr’s A Cappella Pale Ale (Gluten-free)
Samples of beers from the Great River Brewery, 7G and others will be available.
Proceeds from the event benefit CCC students through the four Alumni Association Scholarships:
- CCC Alumni Association Connie Seifert Memorial Honor Scholarship
awarded to a high achieving student,
- CCC Alumni Association Member Scholarship
awarded to a spouse or dependent of an Alumni Association member,
- CCC Alumni Association Recognition Scholarship
awarded to a graduate of the CCC GED program, and
- CCC Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
awarded to a student with financial need.
The objectives of the Clinton Community College Alumni Association are:
- To assist Clinton Community College in its efforts of increasing benefits to students enrolled;
- To foster a spirit of loyalty to Clinton Community College; and
- To coordinate activities of alumni furthering the welfare of both Clinton Community
College and its alumni.
Tickets are available at Clinton Community College for $25 through October 17 or $30 at the door. Contact Clinton Community College at 563-244-7040 for more information.