Register early - for best choice of classes!
FIVE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
Online registration is available. A credit card is required for registration. (For instructions on how to use the online form, click here.)
Call the college nearest you
- Scott Community College - 563-441-4100
- Clinton Community College - 563-244-7100
- Muscatine Community College - 563-288-6100
- or toll-free (for all three colleges) 1-888-336-3907
Registration Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Scott Community College Urban Center, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport
- Clinton Community College, 1000 Lincoln Blvd. Clinton
- Muscatine Community College, 152 Colorado St., Muscatine
Complete the registration form, including credit card or company billing information, and fax it to us at
- Scott Community College - 563-441-4053
- Clinton Community College - 563-244-7053
- Muscatine Community College - 563-288-6116
Complete the registration form. Include credit card information for Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover or enclose a check payable to Eastern Iowa Community College District (please put your name, address, phone number, social security number and six digit section number on the check), and mail it to:
Eastern Iowa Community College
Information We Need
However you choose to register, we need the following information.
- Class name and section number (Six digit number to the right of class date and time) from this catalog
- Your social security number
- Your name, address and phone number
- Payment information - please provide us with your credit card number or company billing
We accept Master Card, VISA, American Express and Discover.