|Time:||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|MLC Member Cost:||$37|
Have you ever felt the embarrassment of being the person who downloaded a virus?
Have you ever fell for a phishing scheme?
Do you have no idea what Malware means?
Did you know that 95% of data breaches are caused by human error? Or that CyberSAFE is an end-user awareness training that can potentially reduce security-related risks by 45% to 70%?
- CyberSAFE is designed specifically for NON-TECHNICAL users of computers, mobile devices,
networks, and the Internet.
- CyberSAFE teaches students how to use technology more securely to minimize digital
- Protect yourself and your organization from common risks
- CyberSAFE covers topics of passwords, Malware, wireless devices, and how to securely
use web, email, social networking, and cloud services securely
- Demonstrate your new knowledge after the course by taking a brief online assessment
and become CyberSAFE certified (included)