Clinton Community College Alumni Association
Membership in the Alumni
Clinton Community College's Alumni Association is an active organization dedicated to the students of the college.
Among the Association's activities
- Sponsor the Annual Student Leadership Recognition Luncheon honoring those students that demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Sponsor the Annual Outstanding Awards honoring individuals and organizations who have provided notable contributions to
- Supports student scholarships through the college's Paul B. Sharar Foundation.
- Prints and distributes quarterly Alumni Association/Sharar Foundation Newsletter.
- Supports the college's annual B-rrry Scurry Road Race in addition to various student activities during the academic year.
- Conducts fundraisers throughout the community to increase awareness of Clinton Community College and the Alumni Association.
"Our goal is a full-tuition scholarship, the kind of scholarship that shows a student we truly care for their future. We support new projects that will affect a wide range of students in many different and important ways.
I invite all of you: young, old, male, female, married or single, graduate or friend of the college. Join us and be part of something important. Your investment will have a direct impact on students lives, and reward you with a feeling of accomplishment."
Dr. Bart Leavens