Eastern Iowa Community Colleges - Muscatine Community College (Learning Tree Preschool) is seeking a PT Preschool (4 yr old) Teacher.
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
Under the direction of the Manager of Child Care Center this position will be responsible for:
- Teaching four-year-old children through the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program
- Following the Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards.
- Completing required training within the first three months of employment.
Qualifications will include:
- Proper certification in the State of Iowa for this position, or ability to obtain such certification or provisional certification by the position start date.
- Early Childhood endorsement.
- Ability to teach four-year-old children through the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program, following the Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards.
- CPR/1st Aid, Essentials Training, Universal Precautions and Mandatory Child Abuse
Reporter Training is required to be completed within the first three months of employments.
Review of applications will begin Monday, April 10, 2017 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801, (563)336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.