Eastern Iowa Community Colleges are seeking Instructors.
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
- Computer Numerical Controls
Qualifications for CNC instructors will include:
- Associate of Arts degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimally three years of experience required or relevant Journeyman’s card.
- NIMS/MSSC credentials preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in G&M code programming, CAD/CAM, metallurgy, operation of CNC machine centers, manual and tool & die machining, applied math and blueprint reading.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, days or evenings.
- Cancer information Management - Faculty/Program Director
Responsible for teaching course & assessing learning outcomes in assigned disciplines of CIM. Assignments may include alternative delivery methods, evening courses, & multiple sites. Must demonstrate excellence in teaching & service. Must demonstrate a commitment to the mission & values of the community college. Provide leadership for CIM Program as program director.
Three years of industry experience in CIM required. CTR certification credential required. AAS in relevant degree required. Community College teaching or experience with industry training is preferred. Civic community involvement is desirable. Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population. Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- MCC Mathematics Instructor
Under the direction of the Dean of Instruction this position will be responsible for:
- The math instructor will teach a minimum of 15-16 credits per semester. This position will also be responsible for working with district faculty and deans to develop, evaluate, and coordinate the curriculum. Responsibilities will also include identifying adjunct instructors, and assisting with the development of departmental completion and retention strategies..
Qualifications will include:
- Master’s degree in Math, Math Education, or Statistics required.
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Previous teaching college level math courses preferred.
- Must possess and maintain dedication to student success.
- Previous experience with curriculum design, adaptation, and student outcomes assessments preferred.
- Proven experience utilizing various teaching & learning modes to include hybrid, online, etc. is preferred.
Review of applications/resumes will begin February 13, 2017 and continue until the position is filled.
- CCC Information Technology (IT) Instructor
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges – Clinton campus is seeking a IT Instructor who is committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation.
Under the direction of the Dean of College this position will be responsible for:
- Providing educational instruction in accordance with the strategic priorities of the college, general college guidelines, board policies, and administrative guidelines.
- Teaching courses and assessing learning outcomes may include alternative delivery methods to include technology-based instructional tools, on-line and hybrid environments.
- Will design courses and curricula related to the specific areas of study.
- Responsibilities will include program recruiting, advising students, and facilitating student organizations.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology required.
- Cisco Networking certifications preferred.
- Must have 3 years of full time IT work experience required.
- Prefer previous experience teaching or industry training experience.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Prefer experience in various teaching and learning modes, including hybrid and enhanced traditional classes with multimedia presentations and internet resources.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills verbal and written.
Review of applications/resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Providing education instruction in accordance with the strategic priorities of the college, general college guidelines, board policies & administrative guidelines. Teaching course & assessing learning outcomes may include alternative delivery methods to include technology-based instructional tools, on-line & hybrid environments. Responsibilities will include program recruiting, advising students, & facilitating student organizations.
Master’s degree in Nursing required, or making annual progress toward the attainment of such degree. Two years clinical nursing experience required. Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population. Must possess & maintain a valid Iowa Registered Nurse license & BCLS certified. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills both verbal & written.
Interested applicants should submit resume, cover letter and unofficial transcripts
to: EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive,
Davenport, Iowa 52801-1221.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801, (563)336-3487, email@example.com, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.