Electroneurodiagnostic Technology Instructor
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges – Scott Community College (Belmont Campus) is seeking an Electroneurodiagnostic Technology Instructor (END) (200 day contract).
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
- Collaborate in the development and revision of curriculum as needed.
- Meet with classes as scheduled.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled faculty, college, district, and advisory meetings as required.
- Evaluate and record student performance and achievement on a regular basis and provide feedback to the students.
- Maintain established office hours and meet with students as necessary.
- Refer students to Academic Support and Student Services as needed and meet recommended student/instructional accommodations as required.
- Serve as a student academic advisor.
- Maintain accurate attendance, progress and grade reports for all students.
- Plan and implement learning strategies appropriate for meeting student outcomes.
- Engage in professional learning activities and actively seek information about developing trends and ideas.
- Is committed to providing quality service that meets or exceeds the expectation of internal and external customers.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health related field required.
- Five years clinical and/or teaching experience as an Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist required.
- National Registry in EEG (R.EEF.T) required.
- Civic Community involvement is desirable.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Dept.
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
306 West River Drive
Davenport IA 52801-1221
Or e-mail to EICC-HR@eicc.edu.