Customer Service Associate
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is seeking FT. Customer Service Associate.
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
Under the direction of the Workforce Innovation Director (IowaWORKS office- Davenport) this position will be responsible for:
- The Customer Service Associate will perform general duties that will provide customer
service to individuals in the IowaWORKS one stop, and participants enrolled in WIOA
Title I programs.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate’s degree required, or high school graduate/or equivalent and currently enrolled in associates degree program.
- Minimum of one year of related experience required.
- Must have intermediate skill set using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Must be able to develop a broad base knowledge of WIOA Title I programs and services.
- Must be willing to work flexible a schedule as needed.
- Must have and maintain excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
Review of applications will begin July 24, 2017 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801, (563)336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.