Adjunct - ATEEC
ATEEC - The Advanced Technology Environmental Energy Center is seeking a Part-Time Health, Safety and Environmental Training Program Trainer.
Under the direction of the Coordinator/Trainer Health, Safety and Environmental Training Program this position will be responsible for:
- Providing training in the areas of health, safety and environmental technology to business and industry.
- Instructs health, safety, and environmental course offerings throughout the EICC service area.
- Works effectively with coordinator to ensure the requirements and objectives are met for all HSET training.
- Maintains current knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Qualifications will include:
- Associated Degree or two years in an industrial setting safety related field, with training background preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations.
- Must be able to utilize computer resources to network, research and obtain safety and regulatory information.
- Must possess or obtain within six months of hire, the OSHA Trainer Authorization for General Industry and Construction outreach.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license, or secure transportation to customer locations throughout the EICC district.
- Must possess the attitude, knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to create an effective learning environment and build relationships within the business community.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Review of applications will begin Monday, May 4, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive, Davenport IA 52801-1221
Women and Minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Applicants with disabilities who require special accommodations in the application or testing process should notify the Human Resources Department prior to the closing date. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY