Accounts Clerk I
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges – Scott Community College is seeking a FT. Accounts Clerk I.
The Eastern Iowa Community Colleges has rapidly become the first choice for students seeking higher education in the Eastern Iowa region. Located along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, EICC is a comprehensive community college with three colleges and 10 satellite locations serving more than 13,000 credit and 30,000 workforce and continuing education students each year.
Under the direction of the Dean of Operations/Associate Dir. of Business Services this position will be responsible for:
- Performing routine clerical and business office related duties to include but not limited to; billings, collections, deposits, and disbursements. This position will work directly with SCC Accounts Clerk 1.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred
- Two years like experience in education or business environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and confidential information in a complex setting.
- Must possess the ability to be accurate and maintain attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed to include some evenings and Saturdays.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Review of applications will begin Wednesday, February 8 , 2017 and continue until the position is filled.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive, Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community Colleges not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (employment), sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equity Coordinator, 306 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801, (563)336-3487, email@example.com, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number 312/730-1560, fax 312/730-1576.